Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finally a Pharmacist!

Congratulations to me! I can finally check my own prescriptions and give out pharmacist only medicines without asking the pharmacist every single time! =) But hating the additional responsibility!!!! ITs daunting. Especially seeing as you can make 1 mistake and get people yelling at you :S

MMMM... seems like i'll only be free on tuesday to make my next delicious recipe :D and its the apam balik!!!

Firstly, a little bit of history. Back to the old days where I am in Malaysia hanging out with my beloved friends and family, going out to the pasar malam searching for good food! And one that cant be missed out on is the thin APAM balik!!! If you're a fan of peanut butter, you will LOVE this!!!


Photo from: http://www.myasiankitchenny.com/2010/07/apam-balik-thin-crepe-version-peanut.html

No comments:

Post a Comment