Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Feeling emo

No time to cook these days... its been night after night of going out and being silly... and now its time to come back to reality. Reality is biting hard though.... no mercy for the weak me thinks! Anyways, now that i'm a pharmacist, there really isnt anything else that you can be studying. Trying to pick up a language but where do you start off again? I dont even have my weekends off anymore to even try to catch up on learning Japanese again... But seriously, who has the time!

Besides, 'trying my best at life', i've been trying my best with one other thing. The problem is though, how do you know what is wrong or right? I am really trying my best.... but, I've only been getting mixed responses. IS there then a point in going on? That being said though, I'll always be pleasantly surprised by how happy I can be when they're present!

Enough with the EMO TALK! :D Its time to be happy.... and one can only pray for the best!! I've always tried hard and if hard is not enough, then SCREW IT!!

God bless you all reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment