Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Girls and money

Its an old saying that 'where money is, thats where women will be' which I find to be incredibly true. Sure, many will think that this is bullshit and most are in relationships because they are in love with each other. Sure, at first I will admit this is true. But then as you get together for a much longer period, they just start taking you for granted and expect that everything they ask from you should be given to them. If not, you will be at the receiving end and they just wont care about you or what you want to do. This recently just happenned to someone I know.

Scenario (un-named):
"Mrs X and Mr Y"
X: I want to have an iphone
Y: Do you have the money to buy one?
X: You are going to get one for me
Y: Why?
X: Otherwise you get your own.

Now, based on this scenario, I can only think of one possible explanation. And that is the girl wants to get one simply for the fun of it without even considering the guy's opinion on the matter. Justify it however you want, but I think this is just a matter of the girls not respecting the guy and just wanting things to go her way.

I wonder why they feel the need to possess material things these days. Does life end just because they do not obtain such goods? I just dont understand! I know girls will be offended when looking at this BUT before you do... Consider this: Will you marry a guy knowing he has no future?

That being said, I trust many of you will think about this before asking your boyfriend's for anything because it doesnt do anyone any good to be so greedy. Love conquers all!! Just my 2 cents worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment